Going through your day tired is no way to live.
We are supposed to wake up refreshed, not exhausted, cranky and achy.
Going through your day tired is no way to live.We are supposed to wake up refreshed, not exhausted, cranky and achy.
Are You at Risk for OSA?
- Do you snore loudly?
- Do you often feel tired, fatigued or sleepy during the day?
- Has anyone observed you not breathing during sleep?
- Have you ever been treated for high blood pressure?
- Is your Body Mass Index more than 35 kg/m2?
- Are you age 50 or older?
- Is your neck circumference greater than 40 cm?
- Is your gender male?
If you answered “yes” three or more times, you are likely to be at high risk for sleep apnea. Ask your physician for more information.
Meet Dr. Hartwell
Dr. Trevor Hartwell founded Dental Sleep Center of Hawaii in 2014, to enable Big Island residents to benefit from the latest advances in oral appliance treatment for snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Read more..